Frigidaire Trash Compactor Repair Los Angeles
If you are having problems with your Frigidaire trash compactor, don't panic. Viking Appliance Repair is here to help. We offer reliable and affordable repair services for Frigidaire trash compactors in Los Angeles and the surrounding areas.
Common Problems with Frigidaire Trash Compactors
- Compactor does not start
- Compactor is noisy
- Compactor does not compact trash
- Compactor is stuck in the down position
- Compactor is stuck in the up position
- Compactor drawer will not open or close
Compactor Does Not Start
If your compactor does not start, the first thing to check is the power source. Make sure the compactor is properly plugged in and that the circuit breaker has not been tripped. If the power source is not the problem, it may be an issue with the motor or the start switch. In this case, it is best to call a professional.
Compactor Is Noisy
If your compactor is making a lot of noise, it may be an issue with the gears or bearings. This can be caused by worn out parts or debris stuck in the gears. A professional can inspect the compactor and determine the best course of action.
Compactor Does Not Compact Trash
If your compactor is not compacting trash, it may be an issue with the ram or the motor. The ram is the part that pushes the trash down into the bin, and if it is not working properly, the compactor will not function correctly. A professional can determine the cause of the problem and make the necessary repairs.
Why Choose Viking Appliance Repair?
- We have years of experience repairing Frigidaire trash compactors.
- We offer same-day service for most repairs.
- We use only high-quality parts for all repairs.
- We offer competitive pricing and excellent customer service.
- We stand behind our work with a satisfaction guarantee.
If you are experiencing any issues with your Frigidaire trash compactor, call us today. We are available 24/7 to answer your call and schedule a repair appointment. Our technicians are fully trained and equipped to handle any repair, big or small. Contact us today to schedule your Frigidaire trash compactor repair in Los Angeles.